Why is Alcohol-Free product so important?
- Alcohol is flammable and a very dangerous fire hazard!
- Alcohol can affect you when inhaled and by passing through skin
- Repeated/ prolonged exposure to alcohol can cause headache, dizziness and confusion
- Alcohol may affect liver and kidneys
For Pets: Pets cannot metabolize alcohol. That includes beverages, food and even household products containing different forms of alcohol are unhealthy and can be extremely toxic. Alcohol can cause lethargy, respiratory depression, and dangerously low body temperature in dogs.
Alcohol-Free yet proven to eliminate up to 99.9% harmful pathogens such as Escherichia Coli, Feline Calicivirus and Legionella Pneumophila. Created for busy individuals to keep furkids clean without going through the hassle of washing and drying. Simply spray or wipe area(s) of concern upon reaching home from walks and or any outings. No rinsing is required after application. These simple steps will remove surface dirt, odor, bacteria, irritants, allergens and pathogens effectively.
Made in Singapore